Letterland Intervention 1 focuses on the foundational literacy skills critical to K-1: print concepts, phonological awareness, phonics for reading and spelling, and fluency. A thoughtful, research-based design integrates vocabulary development and regular text-based practice to motivate students and support comprehension.
1. View Lift-off to Letterland Introductory Sessions (30 minute video)
3. Familiarize yourself with the Letterland characters, their sounds & shapes.
4. Download the handouts needed for the sessions.
4. Tab and label your Teacher's Guide with the following pages:
5. Please have materials such as white boards, markers and sticky notes available, as well as note taking materials for use during the session.
2. View Kindergarten Introductory Session (30 minute video) if this is your first Letterland training