Learn how to use the Letterland Early Years Handbook and the instructional materials that come with the Letterland program. Essential resources for teaching the shapes & sounds of the alphabet. Learn the alphabet sounds & shapes, and develop their phonics skills in a fun way.
1. Familiarize yourself with the Letterland characters, their sounds & shapes.
2. Download the handouts needed for the sessions.
3. Collect 5 items beginning with a letter of your choice.
4. Create one of the Letterland Dress Up craft ideas.
5. Please have materials such as white boards, markers and sticky notes available, as well as note taking materials for use during the session.